Compass Life Sciences have partnered with a rapidly expanding international vaccine biotech.
The successful candidate will have experience working as a key operator, cleanroom, following SOPs and within cGMP environments. We are seeking the technician to be available to start work between now and March.
This is an exciting role for someone to join a newly built manufacturing building, enhance their career and be part of a global effort against disease. You will be provided with the opportunity for personal growth and development all while encouraging work-life balance.
- The purpose of this role is to execute defined and trained manufacturing steps for the large-scale production of a Covid-19 vaccine, according to set procedures and protocols whilst adhering to best cGMP work practices and Quality standards.
- Execute production steps defined by SOPs, production records and protocols for manufacture of the Covid-19 vaccine candidate
- Setting up, operating and monitoring complex manufacturing equipment
- Apply best cGMP work practices and techniques
- Conduct on-time reporting according to defined document management standards
- Immediately escalate and report any deviations to materials, facilities, processes or procedures to the supervising team
- Conduct all activities in the most careful and safe manner and in full compliance with HSE requirements
- Ensure that at any time, equipment, facilities and materials used in the area of responsibility comply with defined standards
- Support change controls & investigations in the most diligent manner
- Identify areas for continuous improvement and escalate those to the respective manufacturing supervisor or appropriate line manager
- Actively contribute to the development and maintenance of an enthusiastic, supportive and collaborative environment within the team setting
- Choose & commit to work one of the various shift patterns on offer
- To undertake any other duties as requested by the line manager in accordance with company requirements
- Be accountable that the individual workspace is clean, tidy and well organised
- Relevant degree, HNC/HND or equivalent experience
- Experience as a key operator on setting up and operating complex manufacturing equipment
- Cleanroom experience
- Experience of working within a cGMP environment
- Experience of following SOPs within defined cGMP work practices
- Self-motivated individual
- Good attention to detail and complete adherence to procedures
- Ability to execute activities following direction
- Excellent behaviour and demeanour in a cleanroom environment
- Experience of working in a busy team and demanding environment
If you are seeking a role where you can make a genuine difference apply now. To find out more contact Zoe Pindar-Ark at [email protected] or +44 (0) 161 870 8996
Alternatively, recommend someone you think is suitable. Compass Associates Ltd trading as Compass Life Sciences is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 worth of John Lewis Vouchers for each successful recommendation.