Compass Life Sciences are delighted to be working with a world leader in consumer healthcare supporting in their search for a Principal Scientist. This role is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in a growing venture for a well renowned leader in the sector space as they continue to embark on a period of growth and look to strategically realign their efforts to further cement their place as first-class providers in consumer health products.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide Scientific technical input to clinical development plans
- Design clinical studies as well as implement and interpret out put from detailed research programs
- Support publications to ensure they are accurate from a medical and scientific standpoint
- Design fit for purpose clinical strategies
- Implement novel research methods in line with ICH GCP guidelines
- Generate evidence to support successful product launches
- Responsibility for contributing clinical content for regulatory submissions
- Work closely with pre-clinical teams to ensure pre-requisite data is available to progress the activities of the clinical team
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure that research is executed as designed on time and on budget
- Support clinical and Medical due diligence for external opportunities form a clinical research point of view
- Masters degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as medical or clinical science
- Proven experience in delivering clinical development programs and strategies as well as gathering evidence such as Real World Evidence
- Background in pharmaceutical or healthcare industry, with a focus on Consumer health would be beneficial
- Ability to represent the organisation to external stakeholders
- Competent business acumen
- Strong communication skills and computer literacy skills
In exchange for this our client are offering a generous salary and competitive package as well as great progression opportunities that you would expect being a key member of a global organisation.
If this role sounds like the next step in your career, then please get in touch for more details, contact Ben Brown on 02393874320 or mailto:[email protected][email protected]
Alternatively, if this is not for you but you know someone who could be a great fit for this role, we have a referral scheme of £500 John Lewis or Amazon vouchers for successful recommendations.
Compass Associates trading as Compass Life Sciences are working as a recruitment consultancy for this permanent vacancy.