Compass Life Sciences are exclusively supporting Europe's leading provider of Medical Imaging and Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics, to support the search of a talented Programme Delivery Manager. Working within the Radiopharmaceutical (RP) part of the business, this new role is pivotal to the oversight of business-critical projects within the RP Programme. In this, the fastest growing part of the organisation, this is a key strategic appointment that offers huge impact and influence across the strategic direction and programme oversight within the business.
Working within the leadership team of the RadioPharmaceuticals group, you report directly into the Director of Radiopharmacy, having responsibility for key programmes across the business unit. You will be accountable for a range of projects in the programme including oversight of the development of new facilities and sites, of GMP compliant and state of the art technologies, as well as the development of existing facilities that are producing highly sensitive components of cutting edge medical diagnostics infrastructure.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Responsibility for all aspects of the Project management of defined Projects within the business unit including pre-project planning (budgeting, scheduling), organisation and management of the project team, all aspects of validation, to delivery of completed project, on time and on budget as well as providing regular updates on progress against agreed milestones to key stakeholders
- Using established templates where available, work with the Head of Quality to set up, implement and manage cGMP, Quality Control and Quality Assurance systems and procedures for all aspects required within projects.
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change control forms.
- Working with the Project Implementation Manager ensure there is sufficient training and development of staff to ensure staff perform their project roles and are trained in preparation for their operational roles following completion of the project.
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Lead, coach and motivate project team members on a proactive basis
- Manage appropriate maintenance/engineering arrangements to ensure reliable set up, commissioning, validation and operation of critical services including air handling, chilled water, gases, electric power and security.
- Strictly adhere to GMP, GLP and safety protocols laid down by the MHRA, EA, HSE and ONR in accordance with issued licenses as determined from time to time. Corresponding adherence to Local Rules developed by AMRL in conformity to such licensing requirement
- Build a multi-disciplinary team with skills required for project delivery.
- Make effective decisions in the absence of complete information and when under pressure and enable others to act decisively by clarifying roles and responsibilities
To be considered for this role, our client is looking to appoint an experienced Programme Manager that has a strong understanding of GMP, and the use of RadioPharmaceuticals in the medical, diagnostics, or devices sector space. You will be able to demonstrate the following experience and/or qualifications.
- A proven and demonstrable record of accomplishment of delivering RadioPharmaceutical or similar projects on time and budget, meeting Quality requirements. This will include the delivery of infrastructure (building, facility, equipment) and products (RadioRharmaceuticals).
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of GMP, validation and other Quality requirements. It will also be necessary to have an extensive knowledge of working with radioisotopes and the associated regulations (IRR17 and EA requirements).
- Experience and knowledge of working with project planning software (Microsoft project).
- Significant management experience either within operations or in a project capacity
- Excellent presentation skills in English combined with an astute eye for detail
If you are a proven Programme Manager and are looking for a leadership and influential position in an industry recognised market leader, this could be a great opportunity to develop your career and have significant impact in the future direction and success of this rapidly growing areas of the business. If you would like further detail on the role, or to apply, please contact David Jolley at [email protected], or call +44 (0)2393 877 356 or +44 (0)7738 586 627.
Compass Life Sciences is a trading name of Compass Associates Ltd. and are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy.