Compass Life Sciences are working with a Global Clinical Research Organisation who are currently actively recruiting for a number of positions. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and talentedSenior Statistical Programmerto be fully home-based. We are considering candidates across the UK and Europe.
As a CRO, our client is made up of highly talented experts from across the sector, focussed on clinical trials, and the data that comes from them. They are a valued partner to many of the top Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies in the world, and they have built strong long-standing relationships based on repeated successful delivery of studies, using revolutionary ways of gathering, managing, and analysing data in clinical trials.
Your core responsibilities:
- Statistical programming for both production and QC of SDTM and ADaM datasets, TFLs, data listings, data summaries, figures and statistical appendices for global Phase I-IV trials.
- Responsible for the quality and timeliness of statistical programming deliverables.
- As Lead Programmer, to be primarily responsible for all statistical programming activities on allocated studies including planning and coordination of activities for assigned statistical programming team members.
- Active participation in improvements to departmental processes and procedures.
This position is perfect for you if you have:
- BSc/BA or equivalent in computer science, mathematics, statistics, life sciences or related field(s).
- Excellent SAS programming skills (BASE, MACRO, GRAPH).
- Excellent knowledge of CDISC standards.
- Statistical Programming experience within a CRO Pharmaceutical/Healthcare/Biotechnology industries.
- Experience in statistical programming initiatives, and development of processes.
- Knowledge and experience in database design and structures.
- The ability to perform all duties as a statistical programming project team member with no supervision. The ability to perform all duties of Lead Statistical Programmer on several concurrent studies with minimal supervision.
- Expert knowledge of clinical trial practices, procedures and methodologies.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills.
- An excellent investigative and meticulous approach to all activities and tasks.
Contact David Jolley at [email protected] or phone +44 (0)2393 877 358 for more information.
Compass Associates Ltd. trading as Compass Life Sciences are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £250 worth of Amazon Vouchers for each successful recommendation.